What data do we collect?
Aiwo collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: name, email and phone number or other identifiable information you provide on our website.
- Personal identification information: name, email and phone number that is provided to allow usage of Aiwo System.
- Personal Aiwo System customization configuration and preferences.
System automatically collects the following data:
- Service access and usage data: who, when and what data was accessed (includes information such as identifying user account, access times, IP address, information about the web browser).
- Login attempts and history.
- Service usage (such as pages viewed, clickstream, site or service browsing history).
How do we collect your data?
We receive data by:
- From your employer or other contracting party who provides your information for us to enable usage of the service.
- From you directly when you manage your personal information or preferences in the service.
- From you directly when you use the service.
- By support request and other messages by you or your contracting party.
- From you directly when you send information using forms or functionality in our website or connected services.
How will we use your data?
Aiwo collects your data so that we can
- Provide you access to the service.
- Allow you to manage and customize your service.
- Send you important notices and information about the service.
- Allow collaboration between users in Aiwo System.
- Track and audit your access to contracting party’s data.
- Track your service usage to enhance and improve the service.
- Contact you related to any issues reported by you or noticed by us or by your contracting party.
- Contact you for marketing and sales purposes.
How do we store your data?
Personal Aiwo System user accounts are stored in a centralized user management database located in EU. Public aiwo.ai website and connected services are located within EU.
Other personal and identifying data is stored on the instance allocated to the contracting party where location is specified in the agreement with the contracting party.
The data is stored and processed with appropriate technical and organizational measures. Data is encrypted on the databases and other data storages in addition to encryption used when data is transmitted over insecure connections (i.e. Internet). Policies, practices, and restrictions are specified and implemented to protect the personal data from unauthorized access or modification.
The data is removed when the contract with the contracting party is deemed concluded and it will be removed from backups within a period of one month after removal. Exception to this is auditing data:
- User account data which provides sufficient identification of the user
- Audit logs
Retention period for audit logs and accompanying user account data is two years after which they are removed.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request to correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data to you in a portable format.
Requests are received on email@example.com and they are responded within one month.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text data placed on your computer to collect standard log and visitor information for websites. When you visit our website and use our service, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
We use different types of cookies:
- Analytics – We may collect information about your behavior using our service to improve the service and learn from our users and user experience.
How to manage cookies?
You may not disable cookies for the service, because they are required to identify the active user.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions regarding how we use your data or which data we process, or you would like to exercise one of your rights, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org